Sitges Gay Pride 9-13 July 2010
The latest news on Sitges first gay pride is that the event has extended their dates 2 days!!
Day 1: The event will start Friday the 9th on the Passeig de Ribera ( in front of the gay beach ) welcoming guests to the beautiful Mediterranean and kicking off the 5 day event!!
· There is also the Sitges Beach Fashion show as well to show you the latest fashion for the beach.
· Later in the evening the MR GAY SITGES 2010 competition will be held in which you can enter here for a chance to win the title of my gay Sitges, 1000 Euros, a professional photo shoot and the head of the parade on Saturday.
· For your divas out there the Miss Drag Queen Sitges 2010 will also be held Friday night and you can enter here to be registered to try and make yourself the ‘belle of the ball’ and a chance to win the same prizes as the mr. gay Sitges.
· Each night there will be ‘PARTY IN THE PARK’ with some of Barcelona’s best DJ’s spinning the best music all night long!!
· The main parade will be held on Saturday the 10th of July at 6pm with floats of local gay/lesbian businesses which will leave av. Sofia passing along the med. ( passeig de Ribera ) and returning up passeig de Maritim. One afternoon you’ll never forget!!
· For all you bears out there Saturday night from 3am in Organic Club will become the bears den where you will be where you can rock it out with all your fellow bears/cubs.
· For all you girls out there Ricky’s is hosting the exclusive lesbian party where you can shake it to all the best house sounds from 3am on until the sunrise!! More info
· This in our opinion is the party NO ONE WANTS TO MISS!! Tea dance in L’Atlantida from 5pm hosted by Circuit festival led by Matinee Group sure to be one of the best sessions while watching the Sitges sunset! If you want to see how last year’s T-Dance went click here to see last year’s madness!!
Day 4: SLEEEEEEP
Day 5: The finale held in L’Atlantida from midnight with some of the world’s best DJ’s in one of the most unique venues outside of Mykonos or Ibiza with buses to the party from the Hotel Calipolis.